EFFECTIVE SHAOLIN TECHNIQUES AND TACTICS AGAINST KICK-BOXING
Today, almost irrespective of the martial art they practice, many martial artists fight like Boxers and Kick-Boxers. Hence, if you wish to be combat efficient, you need to handle Boxers and Kick-Boxers competently.
A good tactic against Kick-Boxers is to strike their legs whenever they kick. Another good tactic is to fell them onto the ground after their kick but before they can adequately recover their balance.
Some Kick-Boxers may use knee jabs, as in Muay Thai. Some good counters against knee jabs are shown in the video series too.
|Against Kick-Boxing||Against Kick-Boxing||Against Kick-Boxing|
|Felling Kick-Boxer||Felling Kick-Boxer|
|Felling Kick-Boxer||Knee Jabs|
|Against Knee Jabs||Felling Muay Thai Fighter||Felling Kick-Boxer|
Selection from Intensive Shaolin Kungfu Course in Frankfurt of June 2008
- Special Issue 1: How you can Apply Shaolin Kungfu against Boxing
- Special Issue 2: How you can Apply Shaolin Kungfu against Kick-Boxing
- Applying Shaolin Kungfu against other Martial Arts
- Applying the Tactic of Chase, Cover and Strike against Boxers
- Effective Shaolin Techniques and Tactics against Kick-Boxing
- Intercepting Fast Punches and Striking Kicking Legs
- Shaolin Counters against Sweeping Kicks and Knee Jabs
- Handling Kick-Boxers and Muay Thai Fighters
- Counters against Knee Strikes, Elbow Strikes and Elbow Dislocations
- Effective Ways to Handle Boxers
- Counters against Kick-Boxing and Wrestling Attacks
- The Eight Distilled Combat Sequences