WITH TRUE FRIENDS AND GREAT PEOPLE SILENCE IS NEVER UNCOMFORTABLE
Where is Sifu Marcus Santer
As I sit here editing this story, I realise that one of the most obvious things that is missing are the conversations that took place between Sifu, Michael and myself whilst we travelled.
The truth is that I am unable to remember most of them. I know we had some great conversations and covered a range of topics from Shaolin Kung Fu to the art of eating ice cream, and everything in between.
But what I remember most is how quickly “making conversation” didn't seem to matter. I have noticed that with true friends and great people silence is never uncomfortable. I am happy to say that this feeling was ever present inside my humble Peugeot 306.
I also wish I'd taken a picture of Sifu, Michael and me during the road trip, but then I guess there's always next year!
Have Chi Will Travel
- Part 1: We Taste our Food Three Times - With our Nose, our Eyes and our Mouth
- Part 2: I'm Sorry Love but I've Already Sent about 20 Other People Off
- Part 3: I'm Determined to Find these People Somewhere to Stay Tonight
- Part 4: Ah, Another Beautiful Day!
- Part 5: The Small Universe is Better than Pinching your Leg or Walking About
- Part 6: Michael Barely Made it Out of the House in One Piece
- Part 7: When Traveling with Sifu, You Never Really Know What Will Happen
- Part 8: Chocolate cake never tasted so good!
- Part 9: At Last We Can Have Some Good Food
- Part 10: I Actually Found Myself Enjoying the Trip into London
- Part 11: We can Choose to Repay Poor Service with Kindness
- Epilogue: With True Friends and Great People Silence is Never Uncomfortable