OVERVIEW OF QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS SERIES
July to December 2022

July August September October November December

July 2022

July 2022 (Part 1)

Shaolin Kungfu Genuine kungfu is very rare; high level genuine kungfu is rarer still.

Click here to enter.

July 2022 (Part 2)

Carrying the Moon You can perform your chi kung but without going too deeply into a chi kung state of mind at 30% or less.

Click here to enter.

July 2022 (Part 3)

Cosmic Shower

Small Universe and Cosmic Shower are probably the most effective to keep "shen" unmoved by external events. They will also increase the power of "shen".

Click here to enter.

August 2022

August 2022 (Part 1)

Small Universe It is great that your small universal breathing is showing at your work. Congratulations, it is a progress.

Click here to enter.

August 2022 (Part 2)

Lifting the Sky The important factors are skills, which are entering into a chi kung state of mind, and generating energy flow. In a chi kung course, especially for those new to chi kung, skills are more important than techniques. In other words, it is not so important as what techniques you learn in a chi kung course, but how you perform the techniques so that you can enter into a chi kung state of mind and experience energy flow.

Click here to enter.

August 2022 (Part 3)

Chi Kung State of Mind

Instructors generally leave intensive courses to me, which are different from regular classes. In regular classes the emphasis is on practicing, whereas in intensive courses the emphasis is on learning.

Click here to enter.

September 2022

September 2022 (Part 1)

Crossroads at Four Geates Crossroads at Four Gates was the first kungfu set I learned from my third sifu, Sifu Ho Fatt Nam. It was the kungfu set practiced by our patriarch, the Venerable Jiang Nan at the Shaolin Monastery in Quanzhou, Fujian Province in south China about 200 years ago.

Click here to enter.

September 2022 (Part 2)

Javier Sillo Our art is triple cultivation. Practicing it, besides giving us good health, vitality, longevity, peak performance and luck, leads to spiritual development.

Click here to enter.

September 2022 (Part 3)

qigong state of mind

The onus of qigong, or chi kung in usual English, is not what qigong exercises you perform, but the skills of practicing the exercises. In other words, it is skills rather than techniques.

Click here to enter.

October 2022

October 2022 (Part 1)

chi kung state of mind Unfortunately, more than 80% of the practitioners practice gentle, physical exercise, and the remaining less than 20% practice low level chi kung. They do not realize it because the techniques are the same.

Click here to enter.

October 2022 (Part 2)

Buddha Martial artists today fight randomly usually discarding their own safety and becoming more unhealthy due to the injuries they have sustained.

Click here to enter.

October 2022 (Part 3)

Chi Kung State of Mind

Most people, however, practice "chi kung" and undergo "chi kung" healing, as they do not know how to enter into a chi kung state of mind.

Click here to enter.

November 2022

November 2022 (Part 1)

Grandmaster Wong and his wife Every time we practice our arts, we smile from the heart. Smiling from the heart sets the heart free. In Chinese the heart means the mind. Hence we set our mind free, which is spiritual cultivation.

Click here to enter.

November 2022 (Part 2)

Four Fingers Towards Sky I used "Four Fingers Towards Sky" because it was a pattern in the 36-Pattern Tiger-Crane Set of the school. I could have used a tiger claw or a dragon hand.

Click here to enter.

November 2022 (Part 3)

Guan Yin Bodh Satt

Many people think that they can learn chi kung anywhere, but they perform only gentle, physical exercise without realizing that they do not practice chi kung.

Click here to enter.

December 2022

December 2022 (Part 1)

Sifu Ho Fatt Nam One can practice any Taijiquan and achieve a chi flow. It is the chi flow that drives native emotion away. It is the same with Xingyiquan.

Click here to enter.

December 2022 (Part 2)

Congratulations for your successful treatment of Covid 19.

Click here to enter.

December 2022 (Part 3)

Carryinng the Moon

Chi kung needs to be practiced every day like taking breakfast, not just once a while. You should practice twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening or at night. But you need to practice for only about 10-15 minutes per session. Others not in our school need to practice for about an hour.

Click here to enter.

LINKS

Overview