FEATURE ARTICLES -- TAIJIQUAN
- Legacy of Zhang San Feng -- Overview
- Taijiquan Treatise of Zhang San Feng -- Overview
- Questions on Yang Style Taijiquan -- Overview
- Questions on Cloud Hands Grasp Sparrow -- Overview
- Breathing Methods and Control in Taijiquan
- What is Wahnam Taijiquan?
- Picture Sereis of 12 Taijiquan Combat Sequences
- Taijiquan Training Programme
- The Amazing Intensive Taijiquan Course
- Frequently Asked Questions on Taijiquan
- Taijiquan Techniques against Knee Strikes
- Memorable Tai Chi Chuan Training with Sifu Wong
- Benefits of Practicing Taijiquan, especially the 48-Pattern Taijiquan Set
- Three Attainments in Taijiquan Training
- Taiji Dance and Genuine Taijiquan
- Taijiquan for Health, Combat and Spiritual Cultivation
- Grasping Sparrow's Tail -- Mechanics of Taijiquan Movements
- Single Whip -- Technique for Exploding Force
- The Mechanics of Taijiquan in Overcoming Bigger, Stronger Opponents
- Taijiquan — Class of 2006
- Understanding Why Tai Chi Comes from Wuji
- The Weakness of Double Yang
- What would Yang Lu Chan do if a Muay Thai Fighter throws Continuous Knees into his Ribs?
- Taijiquan Technique against Muai Thai Round-House Kick
- Is Taijiqun (Tai Chi Chuan) Effective for Fighting?
- Taijiquan Defence Against Fundamental Attacks
- The Flowing Characteristic of Taijiquan
- Basic Self-Defence of Taijiquan
- Combat Application of Chen Style Taijiquan — Immortal Pounds Mortar
- Combat Application of Chen Style Taijiquan — Seven-Star Anchor and Slantingly Throw Step
- What is Genuine, Traditional Taijiqua?
- Combat Application of Taijiquan
Search this website using Google:
Please note that due to certain technicalities the search engine may not reach all the searched material available on the website.
Chinese characters of many terms mentioned in this website can be found at the Chinese Terminology section of our Discussion Forum. You can see all the entries by going to the bottom of the relevant page where you can find "From the" , pull down the box to "Beginning" , and click the box "Show Threads" on the right.
These courses are NOT suitable for AIDS patients and those who are HIV positive. If you wish to know the reasons, please refer to Question-Answer 22 of the May 1999 Part 1 question-answer series.