QUESTIONS ON CHOY-LI-FATT
- Force Training in Choy-Li-Fatt
- Internal Force Training with Dumbbells
- Mind-Level Training in Choy-Li-Fatt
- The Agressive, the External and the Internal
- Against Multiple Attackers and Against a Higly Skilled Opponent
- The Powerful Swinging Movements of Chou-Li-Flatt
- Is Choy-Li-Fatt Unique or a Specialization within Southern Shaolin?
- What Special Benefits Can One Attain at the Choy-Li-Fatt Course?
- How does External Force Become Internal?
- Choy-Li-Fatt and 18-Lohan Art
- Choy-Li-Fatt and Northern Shaolin
- Choy-Li-Fatt Kungfu is Non-Religious
- Similarities and Differences between Hoong Ka and Choy-Li-Fatt in Meeting Single and Multiple Opponents
Click here to find out more about the Winter Camp
The questions and answers are reproduced from the thread 20 Questions for Grandmaster: Choy-Li-Fatt and Kungfu against Other Styles in the Shaolin Wahnam Discussion Forum.